Emek Afula Hospital
Hospital “A Emek” was founded in 1930. it is a multifield medical facility located in Afula and a major medical center in the north-east of Israel.
In “A Emek” Hospital of Israel there is performed a wide range of services for the diagnostics and treatment of various diseases by highly qualified doctors with modern equipment. Center staff is 1,500 people, 200 of them are physicians.
Departments of “A Emek” Hospital:
• Department of Surgery
• Orthopaedic Department
• Department of Urology
• Department of internal medicine (cardiology, nephrology and dialysis, hematology, infectious disease clinic, neurology)
• Department of Ophthalmology
• Department of Anesthesiology
• Department of Plastic Surgery
• ENT department
• Department of a medical emergency
• Department of Rheumatic Diseases
• Endocrine Department
• Intensive Care
• Geriatric Department
• Outpatient Department (oncology, dialysis, gastroenterology)
• Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
• Children’s department (intensive care, oncology, hematology, endocrinology)
• Deparment of Dermatology
“A Emek” Hospital is a sole hospital in Israel where used a unique method of shunting through a vein in the arm, which reduces the risk of complications and speeds up recovery process of the patient.